Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Banoffee pie.

Went to Emily's last week for lunch and movies.
She makes a very yummy lasagna and banoffee pie.
Now every day all I have been wanting is banoffee pie!!! I think ill make some today! that or go buy some, hahaha.
To tell the truth I'll go buy some I can't bake to save my life.
Then the other day we went to wellington to take mother to the airport, ripped a massive hole in my pants haha.
I took some photo's out the window of the car....
I think I'm gonna go get a hot chocolate (I drink them like water lately) Seeee Yooo xx


10 comments:

  1. hey darling thanks for visiting and leaving comment on my blog :)

    following you now , hope you want to follow me back

    http://vaniaclarissas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Can I get recipe for banoffee pie?
    Look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMIE that looks delicious! a long timesince i've eaten any banana at all:)
    xoxo
    Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI I am a new follower, I am loving your blog<3
    Great photos, the pie looks DELICIOUS!!!
    - thelittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so delicious hmm yummy
    def follwing u can u follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all :D

    Jasmira Flower: go with this recipe, yummmy!!
    http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/banoffi-pie-4679

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummm, it looks so delicious !
    I really like your pictures, what camero do you use ?
    xx
    http://fragmentdestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Oh it was super delicious. I use a Canon 550d :)

    ReplyDelete